These are days and weekends where Stuart and Ruth bring together the pastimes of drawing, painting and walking.
They hope that you will enjoy the opportunity to begin a beautiful sketchbook/visual diary on one of their guided walk and draw days and then feel inspired to extend your visit to a second day of informal tuition in their studio. Here you'll be shown how to create a larger finished painting based on one of your new sketches. At the end of this studio day you will leave with a painting to be proud of. We even frame it for you!
Price of our Wickerwalks
Day one - Walking and sketching only - £25
Day two - studio day only (we'll provide the sketch for people only joining us on this day) - £50
Full weekend - £70
For accommodation see our friends page.
To book please contact us by email.
Our Next Walks
What To Bring
We will bring mats to sit on but the following items are not provided and should be brought with you:
- 2B pencil
- Sharpener or craft knife
- Water soluble black pen (we have spares if you don't have one)
- Watercolour pencil crayons (blue, yellow, red and brown)
- We will provide the sketch book but if you have been on one of our walks before, please bring the sketch book you started
- Fingerless gloves in case it's chilly
- Waterproofs.... Of course!!!!
- Good walking boots
- Warm layers
- Packed lunch